Sunday, March 1, 2015

Someday

Someday, BELIEVE that there would be someone out there who would like you and your ENTIRETY. You would not need to guess, assume, and wonder if he's the ONE; because he would like you so much that he would be willing to take the RISK to let you know just that. God may have led you to believe that certain people who came into your life were the one, but the truth is He was only letting you feel and realize that just because you like someone and that someone likes you back doesn't mean that he would be the one that God has planned for you to be with. 

Have you been hurt? Have you felt pain? That's only because God is telling you that the one he has prepared for you will NEVER EVER BREAK YOUR HEART. That person would understand how precious your heart is, and that he would be very lucky once you open it for him. He would appreciate your uniqueness, your individuality, and the fact that you are a bit crazy. He would appreciate the fact that you may not be the most beautiful girl in the world, but for him you are more than enough. He would be proud to have you in his life because he knows that you are one-of-a-kind. You would never be jealous, because he would never give you any reason to. You would never feel insecure, because he would assure you everyday just how amazing you are. He would love each and every person in your life, because he knows how much it would mean to you. Your love would NEVER be PERFECT, you would have shortcomings, and conflicts; but at the end of the day, you would both fight to make it work because you know that your LOVE is ONE-IN-A-MILLION.  So be patient, and just believe that your story would be so EPIC that it would be WORTH SHARING WITH THE WORLD AND would be WORTH WAITING FOR.

-- I know that this kind of Love may be too Idealistic and Unreal; it may not even exist. But I do believe that someday it would happen for me. God is making me wait because he wants to be sure that I am whole and complete before I open my heart to someone. He knows that I cannot handle heartaches so He is also preparing my someone to be the best that he can possibly be so that he would never ever break my heart.  He is making me realize that I don't need someone to complete me because the one He would give me is a better whole which would complement another better whole. 

3.1.2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment