Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Food!

Okay, I'm not really a food blogger; but since I'm a foodie at heart, I will try to post some of my gastronomic adventures here in my blog haha! 

First up would be my family's all-time favorite gourmet resto! 

Actually, this resto holds a lot of memories. Take this one for example: it is where my mom and dad had their first date! Haha! Dad said that the first branch of House of Minis was in Greenhills (was able to eat there when I was young; I'm just not sure if it's still there up to now); but lately, they only cater to foodcourts except for the one in Pasig. 

Whenever we want to eat out, specially when we are craving for MEAT,this is the first restaurant that comes into our minds! So whether, it's an anniversary,valentine's day, family day, or even just Sunday (hehe) this is our ultimate go-to-resto! 

In House of Minis, you'll really get your money's worth! They serve a full-course meal in here, and it's so good that even the appetizer could count as the main course haha! I would have to say that their steaks really are the best! Whether it's tenderloin, sirloin, or filet mignon, it's simply just the best!

Enjoy the pics! Haha!



( mmmmm soup!)


( their bread is so good that my mom's bestfriend from the states cannot forget them until now!)



( Filet Mignon)

(Mom's fave: Golden Fried Prawn)


(They also serve pinoy foods like sizzling sisig!)

( Dessert: you can choose among coffee, tea, or ice cream)

Yum!! That's it! If you have time, do visit them at this address:

House of Minis
Pasig
104 E.Rodriquez Jr.Ave.
Ugong, Pasig
(Just across Tiendesitas)






No comments:

Post a Comment